What day is today?

It's Chinese valentine's day, but now the situation is a little
difference from years before. I got to go through this day alone and
find some thing to do to avoid thinking too much about this day. This
weekend many people go home to celebrate with their boy/girl friend,
but I could not make a decision to stay or go to Taipei. Finally I
decide to stay here and it's the first time from working here to stay
in the weekend. I have think about many things I want to accomplish
and decide to complete it.

I have to admit that it is not easy for me to focus myself on the
thing I want to do right now. Finally I check the result what I have
done for this two days and I am very happy that I have completed up
to 80% of my original plan. There are still some works I didn't finish
so I have spend my other time to finish it. Maybe one or two days will
be all right.

And the last thing I want to say is that I still don't start
practicing TOEFL assay and reading grammer text book.if it is
possible, I hope to write a assay every day then post on my blog.

At the end of article, I want to say sorry to a girl because I do some
heart-breaking thing thing to her. But it's true why I do it, she can
never realize the cause and regard it as a ridiculous reason. But I
have to say again, every thing is true no matter it happened several
years ago or right now.

Such a special year, many things unexpected happened. Is it the real
life?

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

6 Minute English - Compulsory voting

6 Minute English - 42 languages

6 Minute English - Will robots take our jobs?